Experienced Floral Designer/Technician (Dripping Springs)
Whim Florals, just outside Austin, is looking for hardworking, outgoing personalities for our Floral Department. Initially part-time, we expect this position to grow to full time as our company grows. This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a creative, growth oriented company.
Key qualities in the person we’re looking for include:
- A minimum of 2 years of wedding/event design, production and sales experience. (More experience is a plus!)
- Outgoing and comfortable meeting with clients.
- Absolutely passionate about floral design and able to easily talk about it.
- Computer proficient. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and be ready to quickly learn our in-house software programs.
- Polite, positive, professional, and detail-oriented in person and in all communications (email, phone, etc).
- Organized and possess grace under pressure.
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule that requires weekend and holiday availability. Peak business periods may require extended workdays and weeks.
- Ability to lift and move product weighing up to 30 pounds.
Compensation: commensurate pay.
Interested candidates please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please.