Strong Events is an established event design and decor company located in Austin, TX. We are actively seeking an individual for an Event Producer position. This is a full time salaried position that occasionally requires overtime/after-hours work.
The Event Producer will manage client events from site visit to post-production.
EVENT PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates custom events in an organized and professional manner.
• Coordinates multiple events in various stages of completion for multiple clients at one time.
• Writes creative proposals, contracts and rental quotes as needed to confirm client services.
• Oversees onsite details including set-up, load-in, coordination, and strike.
• Ensures that all aspects of the event reflect the client’s goals and objectives and has a cohesive look.
• Performs site visits and attends meetings either in person of over the phone with clients as needed.
• Coordinates and monitors event timelines and ensures deadlines are met.
• Acts as a liaison between the back of house teams (art, production) and the client.
• Holds an active role within an approved industry or networking organization or serve on a committee.
• Works independently as well as being an enthusiastic team player.
• Attends trade organization, educational and networking events and meetings as budgeted.
• Works evenings and weekends as needed – hours will often exceed 40 per week.
• Assists in business development.
• Other reasonable duties may be assigned on an as needed basis.
• Knowledgeable about the Austin events market and/or the event design and hospitality industry.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions.
• Knowledge of basic event design elements including decor, lighting, floral and furnishings.
• Ability to effectively and professionally present information and respond to questions from clients in a respectful and knowledgeable manner.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Energy, commitment, professionalism, patience, flexibility & teamwork.
• Proven demonstration of leadership, creativity, listening, and decision making skills.
• Ability to communicate and set priorities and expectations with entire team, event partners and clients.
• Conduct oneself as a professional at all times.
• Participate in weekly team meetings.
• Work office hours 9AM – 5PM Monday thru Friday.
• Work evenings and weekends as required – hours will often exceed 40 per week.
• Superior organizational skills, with special attention to detail, and time management.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Social media or equivalent.
• Salary plus commission
• Health Insurance (after 90 days)
• Paid Vacation policy
• Professional association membership provided
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Interested individuals should respond to this listing with “Event Producer” in the subject. Please include a short cover letter, Resume and example of relevant work.