Being an Associate Program Coordinator Intern at Red Velvet Events is more than just making copies and shadowing planners. You are essentially a planner in training. You will be given the opportunity to experience different aspects of the job from logistics, to marketing, to accounting and more. If you love the adrenaline of working in a fast-pace, agile and high-rewards work environment, then this is the place to be. Please read on!
- This paid internship position is based out of our HQ in Austin, Texas.
- Report to our VP of Professional Services and work alongside a team of seasoned event professionals.
- Minimum 25 hrs/week including office time & daily email checking & response.
- Internship starts in Fall 2018 and goes through Spring 2019. Exact start/end date flexible.
- You will be required to check your RVE e-mail account & respond to all emails daily as we are committed to responding to all client requests within 1 business day.
- Opportunity to work alongside our full-time Program Managers on items including but not limited to: onsite event setup and execution, shadowing internal and client/vendor meetings, in-person, phone, and email correspondence with event partners, general pre-planning assistance.
- Technical Skills: definitely must know MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Have internet access at your residence (to allow quick responses to our Clients/vendors).
- Own a laptop which you are expected to bring to the office.
- * Monthly stipend provided for laptop, cellphone, and mileage.
- Assist with event planning and management while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Have strong customer service & organizational skills.
- Show initiative & ability to work independently.
- Dress appropriately with business casual to business professional attire.
- Be comfortable with daily e-mail, phone, and in-person communication.
- Ability to work with little supervision and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have access to daily transportation.
If you’ve made it this far and are still interested, please submit your application and tell us what makes you ROCK as an Associate Program Coordinator Intern!
Please apply through our online portal using the following link: https://rve.careerplug.com/jobs/113802/apps/new
Feel free to e-mail email@example.com with any questions. No phone calls please. We will respond to candidates who have qualified for the first round of interviews.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Red Velvet Events is an Equal Opportunity Employer.