Ever feel like you’re simply feeding the social media machine, but not getting the results?
It’s time to SIMPLIFY!
Mary (the host of The Simplifiers Podcast) will teach you practical, simple tips on how use social media (both professionally and personally) in a new, refreshing way.
Based on what she learned during her own digital detox, you will learn insider tips on:
– how to set your why, creating SMART goals to track your marketing efforts
– how to figure out what’s working and what isn’t using analytics and engagement
– how to incorporate elements of storytelling into your posts
– why authenticity is better than filters
– how to stop the mindless scrolling and focus on what’s most important
Ultimately, you’ll learn how to use social media as a vehicle towards IRL (in real life) connections, collaborations, and more sales.
Less wasting time, less anxiety and stress. There’s a better way to do this and Mary is going to show you how!
Now through the completion of the Capitol Complex Construction project, the streets around us will be closed to through traffic per the attached map. The museum is still open and operating, and access to the garage via Colorado Street will not be affected. There is signage in place to discourage through traffic, but local traffic is able to travel through the area.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!
Date(s) - 08.21.18
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Bullock Texas State History Museum